Credit and Collections Supervisor
- Credit and Collections Supervisor
- Develop local Credit Policy, Create, and review and maintain Customer Master data, develop credit limits and payment terms.
- Develop relations with Customer key persons on sales and accounting side.
- Close follow-up with Customers on overdue items.
- Send initial collection calls, demand letters, reconcile customer statements.
- Close coordination with Sales team to collect overdue items.
- Clean up of customer advances v/s receivables.
- Investigate solutions like hedging of receivables to avoid currency risk of overdue items.
- Review of customer contracts.
- Develop standard customer sales conditions.
- Commercial qualification like University Degree in Commerce or Economics
- 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in International companies
- Credit and Collections background or proven history of working with customers and enforcing prudent credit and collection habits
- English – upper-intermediate
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Self-starting and result oriented
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships