• Collaborate actively on planned activities and findings; aligning priorities in planned projects and activities realization.
• Ensure proper suppliers supervision and Supplier evaluation processes are implemented, fulfilled and followed.
• Suppliers sourcing for the purchases, focusing on value delivery, balancing costs (e.g. savings), quality (e.g. compliance) and service (e.g. availability, risk management).
• Analysis of the main spends categories of the company; provide recommendations on costs optimization in those categories, realization of activities on cost reduction.
• On-going supplier market monitoring, ensuring current suppliers provide goods and services on the most cost & quality effective terms.
• Hold tenders and bidding activities, evaluation of the proposals. Conduct negotiations with the suppliers on cost, payment and delivery terms optimization, ensuring the Company gets the best rates, prices, as well as quality.
• Create necessary for business Databases in hard or electronic versions (e.g. Contract Database). Maintain those databases, keep information updated.
• As a part of Purchasing policy implementation a Contracting process which is to be followed by purchasing specialist. Keep record of concluded contracts with suppliers, initiated by Purchasing. Control payment status of the invoices submitted to accounting by Procurement.
• Assure goods and services timely delivery, exercise control on goods delivered together with the business.
• Higher education
• Min 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in International companies
• Knowledge of Kazakhstani supplier market (IT, marketing (incl. POS materials), administration (insurance, fleet, courier & shipment, canteen, office related goods / services);
• English – upper-intermediate
• Good analytical, communication, influential and leadership skills
• Customer needs orientation ; strategic thinking; excellent negotiations skills; ability to multitask