Chief Financial Officer
International company is looking for Chief Financial Officer who will be accountable for administrative, financial and risk management topics and will ensure local implementation of key corporate processes, directive and functions.
The Chief Financial Officer will provide leadership and management supervision to Corporate, Service & Support functions such as Finance, Tax, Treasury, Accounting, Controlling, Commercial Support, Procurement, Facility & Security.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive project costing system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with Company, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Strong management, leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Master Degree in finance economics/accounting.
- A minimum 5-10 years in leading financial role at international company.