International company is looking for HSE&Q manager, Astana!
- Develop, train and implement procedures, systems, and records necessary to maintain certification for quality standards.
- Function as the lead person for all issues involving quality certification and lead internal audits.
- Develop and maintain records, documentation, systems, and procedures to ensure continuous improvement and that systems are effective in the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Serve as the Management Representative for SHEQ.
- Develop metrics to monitor continuous improvement and system effectiveness in the IMS.
- Manage the internal audit program, including training of internal auditors and monitoring the outcome of the audits.
- Prepare frequent and/or monthly status reports to management.
- Promote safety and compliance in line with Local & Group requirements.
- Maintain a code of conduct and ethics in compliance with Group policies and procedures.
- Monitor progress of all work areas to ensure the SHEQ procedures are being implemented and strictly adhered to.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and make safety recommendations for safety improvements as required following the assessments.
- Develop, implement, drive and sustain quality process improvements that focus on SHEQ
- Develop the SHEQ training needs for the company
- Oversee legal compliance driven activities and bring to the notice of managers and supervisors all relevant practices and changes.
- Carry out functions or duties according to the Group's standards
- Have a clear vision on Safety, Health, Environment and Quality aspects , the goals to achieve and the strategy to follow, including short and long term action plans for the Central Asian region.
- Three to five years’ experience in SHEQ, quality standards implementation and internal audit
- Good command of English, both writing and oral.
- Strong writing skills in Kazakh, Russian.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Project management skills
- Good presentation skills and strong inter-personal skills
- Higher eduction, technical background is a plus