- Ensure compliance of established food safety and quality standards are maintained meeting all Customer, Governmental and Company expectations.
- Manage all 3rd party audits including AIB GMP, Regulatory, Customer (SQMS), GFSI certification assessments, etc.
- Oversee product and process quality through Audits, HACCP, Analytical testing, Mock Recovery, product cuttings and other quality initiatives.
- Support projects aimed at quality enhancements, process improvements and cultural development.
- Monitor production, raw materials and finished product for Safety or Quality deviations and initiate formal corrective action plans as necessary.
- Investigation of Customer Complaints and reporting to Customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Lead Management Review, HACCP and other Quality / Food Safety related meetings.
Qualifications and Skill:
- Supervise and motivate up to 6 associates in a team-based environment and interact effectively with employees at all organizational levels.
- Knowledge of GFSI requisite programs.
- Fundamental knowledge of SPC and continuous improvement methodology.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with internal and external customers verbally and in writing.
- Read and process written information with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work effectively in a general business environment, with a focus on high levels of quality and customer service.
- Demonstrate good organizational and time management skills.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in food production industry, with an understanding of food safety & Quality Management (SQF, BRC, FSSC, ISO 22000), and Food regulations.
- English – upper intermediate.