Helpdesk Service Technician
- Respond to urgent request for on-site technical support to Company’s employees for agreed OEM hardware as per the agreed Company Standards List;
- Provide users support for non-urgent service requests by providing guidance how to engage with GHD or 3rd party dispatch technician by raising the tickets with GHD;
- Provide AV and Meeting support to local users. Prepare the required technical equipment to enable smooth meeting/event experience;
- Set realistic and achievable expectations with the client;
- Educate user in proper use of Helpdesk Services via the applicable process;
- Maintain the HW stock & inventory. Work closely with IT procurement role to ensure availability of peripherals and cabling;
- Collaborate with IT procurement team to enable execution and landing of all procurement processes/policies;
- Follow logistics procedure for warranty & parts maintenance;
- Proactive participation in improvements targeting increase of user experience.
- Software - Certification / Knowledge in the following products: support and resolution of PC hardware, configuration and pc operating systems issues in the corporate environment;
- Must possess excellent English language skills (both written and oral).