- Develop documents of legal origin and perform their legal expertise
- Provide clarifications on the current legislation and on the order of its application, provide legal support for structural divisions in their claim activities, prepare and submit necessary materials to court and arbitration authorities.
- Represent company’s interests in courts, in arbitration and also in state and non-government organizations, as far as legal issues are concerned, conduct cases in courts and in arbitration.
- Develop proposals to improve control on contractual discipline for products supplies, to correct failures identified and to improve production and business activities of the company.
- Adopt measures to compensate damage caused to the company.
- Participate in reviewing materials on the status of receivables in order to identify amounts due requiring recovery by enforcement, prepare conclusions on proposals to write-off bad debts.
- Participate in various special projects initiated by company management
- Initiate recruitment and evaluation of external legal consultants, and coordinate their activities
- The right to obtain information on any projects carried out in the company, which have legal issues or which involve legal risks
- The right to decide which document to countersign
- Higher legal education
- Knowledge of the procedures of filing, recording and maintaining legal documentations using up-to-date IT technologies
Professional experience / Specialist skills
- Work experience of minimum 5 years
- Representation of Company’s interest in courts
- Experience in managing corporate papers, drafting contracts
- Advanced PC user
- Fluent English and Russian; Kazakh desirable