- Category: General Manager
- City: Tashkent
- Drive and develop mutually profitable and beneficial business and trusted relationships with key customers in Uzbekistan;
- Identify upcoming business issues and either mitigate them or turn into opportunities;
- Contribute to the Regional Business Strategy and alignment with Global and Regional teams, Marketing, Operations and other relevant departments;
- General management (contract management, supply and logistics processes etc.);
- Management and support to the regional staff to ensure success (around 5-8 people);
- Contact with local authorities on behalf of the Company;
- Interface directly with customers on a regular basis and become first point of contact for support or escalation.
- Master degree (preferable in Economics or BA);
- Knowledge and understanding of financial reporting and budgeting and willingness to improve these knowledges;
- Excellent background in sales and customer relationship;
- Experience with different sales channels (retail, specialized retail, integrators);
- Experience in management, operations and leadership;
- Commercially oriented, focus on a result, communicator and negotiator with successful experience;
- Strong analytics, organizational and presentation skills;
- The ability to influence people (inside and outside your team) and to defend your position reasonably;
- Confident English.
- Competitive salary + motivation;
- Health insurance;
- Possibility of personal and professional development;
- Dynamic work environment of international company;
- other employee’s benefits.