- Carrying out the procedure for determining and updating data;
- Document request;
- Data fixing;
- Summing up the amount;
- Monitoring and analysis of customer transactions;
- Processing input from professional and regulatory bodies;
- Sending suspicious transaction reports;
- Sending suspicious transaction reports.
- Higher education (economic/legal);
- It is desirable to have a certificate of training in the field of AML/CFT;
- Ability to effectively and independently manage workload under conditions of uncertainty;
- Experience in the field of combating the legalization (laundering) of income, proceeds from crime, and the financing of terrorism for at least 2 years;
- Knowledge of the legislation and regulations of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as the protocol in the field of AML / CFT and FATCA, CRS;
- Deep understanding of AML/CFT processes;
- Knowledge and understanding of the processes for the relevant customer procedure;
- Skills for the development of GNI.
- Work Schedule 5/2;
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate catering;
- Quarterly bonuses;
- Phone payment.