The vacancy is closed
- Strategic planning of the company’s financial activities.
- Full responsibility for main HR processes (recruiting, onboarding, retaining, T&D, etc.)
- Oversees the HR administration function on the local level: compensation, benefits, leave, disciplinary matters, etc.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs, development and execution of best practices for hiring and talent management;
- Formation of a strong HR brand and its broadcast to the market and to the internal environment, HR marketing, and promotion of the company in the market.
- Master’s degree;
- Practical experience as HRBP/HR min 3+ years;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.